“Cocktail bars are a trend that has been becoming popular year after year.”
Nowadays, we can find cocktail bars where amazing cocktails are served in a very sophisticated way, however, on The Gastro Magazine we always look for the best of the best, and for this reason, you are about to find out 5 of the best cocktail bars in the world, because who is not fascinated by a signature cocktail?
5 of the best cocktail places in the world:
- American Bar, London: The American Bar is 127-year-old classic… The American Bar at the Savoy Hotel in London does not seem to accuse age. Its vintage proposal with more than recognised cocktails and a unique menu (based on the iconic photographs of Terry O’Neill), continues to triumph on the London scene. It is one of the best cocktail bars in the world.
- Orphanage Cocktail Emporium, Cape Town: In South Africa, where the Orphanage Cocktail Emporium is making history, built very close to what was a century ago a well-known orphanage, this cocktail bar offers unique experiences, not only compared to other bars on this list, but to the world’s dining establishments. The committed and talented team that caters to visitors ranges from Fedora vests and hats, even as they make cocktails. Each element forms a show that is worth living.
- Manhattan, Singapore: The Manhattan of Singapore is the best bar in Asia. Chester armchairs, large spaces, a menu that proposes a historical journey through cocktails or more than 200 whiskeys are just some of its hallmarks. Especially curious is the warehouse that contains more than 100 mini-barrels with as many cocktails inside, capturing the essence of the wood and waiting for its moment to be tested. It is Impressive!
- Maison Premiere, New York: Known as the best bar in New York, where they serve delicious snacks with seafood and exotic cocktails by expert bartenders, Maison Premiere has been delighting its visitors for just a few years. The Maison Premiere is located in the heart of Brooklyn, offering pre-World War I New Orleans style. Despite having opened in 2011, it delights its guests with its classic spirit and abundant in American sensations.
- The Clumsies, Athens: A dilapidated building turned into a trendy bar? Things like this can only happen in bustling Athens… Three floors dedicated entirely to having a good time in the best company: This bar is always full! The best thing about The Clumsies is the wide variety of its menu; from coffee to Greek food and, of course, high-end cocktails. Since 2015 the bar has not dropped from the top ten reviews about the best bars in the world.
Have you been to any of these cocktail bars before?
What's Your Reaction?
The woman behind TheGastroMagazine, chief editor, food lover, polyglot, aviator and a globetrotter. Emma enjoys Moroccan, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Caribbean food a lot. Cheese & chocolate are her biggest addictions. However, she is really considering becoming Vegan one day.