The woman behind TheGastroMagazine, chief editor, food lover, polyglot, aviator…
Tea is originally from China and is a deeply rooted drink in India, Morocco, England and many other countries. Of course, that it is one of the most consumed beverages in the world is no coincidence. The many benefits of tea have led many people to incorporate tea into their daily routine.
What are the health benefits of Drinking Tea?
- Tea is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are the germ of vitamins, minerals and fibre. Thanks to its multiple properties, antioxidants delay the ageing process. They safeguard cells and tissues against free radicals.
- Protects the immune system. Tea has a high amount of flavonoids and vitamin H that lend us a hand so that the body’s defences work and, in the same way, avoid cell damage.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Tea prevents clotting in the blood, which is one of the causes of vascular accidents and heart attacks. Although there is no scientific evidence, it has been shown that there is a relationship between tea consumption and the decrease in the appearance of these diseases.
- Attacks anaemia. Tea is one of those foods on the list to alleviate the iron deficiency.
- Provides hydration. Tea contributes to good hydration so that our body works properly.
- Tea is a diuretic. Tea is a natural diuretic that helps to eliminate toxins from our body.
What's Your Reaction?
The woman behind TheGastroMagazine, chief editor, food lover, polyglot, aviator and a globetrotter. Emma enjoys Moroccan, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Caribbean food a lot. Cheese & chocolate are her biggest addictions. However, she is really considering becoming Vegan one day.