How to make an Appletini ?
Have you recently tried chilled appletini at a party or a bar? Want to try your hand at making this refreshing drink? Use this easy apple martini cocktail recipe to make a glass, all in 5 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Chilled glass
- Ice Cubes
- 1.5 ounces of vodka
- 1.5 ounces of apple schnapps
- 1.5 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Green apple slice (optional)
- Fill 3/4th of a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, apple schnapps and lemon juice.
- Shake it for 10 to 15 seconds till you see condensation on the outside the shaker.
- Strain and pour it into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the apple slice.
Your glass of apple martini cocktail (appletini) is now ready!
Here is another version of Appletini by Best Drink Recipes
What's Your Reaction?
Mark Dubois grew up in a tiny village in the South of France where fresh ingredients, traditional recipes, and fantastic french wines are present in every house and corner. Chef Mark is specialised in Mediterranean Gastronomies, but he is more passionate about baking. Chef Mark is currently working as a hosted Chef in different restaurants around Europe.