Delicious Chocolate Martini Recipe.
Chocolate Martinis are sinfully decadent and delightful. Though you don’t need a special occasion, you can make it special by serving one. Serve this as a dessert and have your guests swoon with pleasure.
What you need:
· Cocoa powder
· 1 oz. (2 tbsp) chocolate liqueur (extra for the rim of the cocktail glass)
· 1 oz. crème de cacao
· 1 oz. Vodka
· ½ oz. half-and-half
· Shaved chocolate for garnish
Step-by-step instructions to make the Chocolate Martini
1. Add chocolate powder and pour the chocolate liqueur into 2 rimmed plates.
2. Dip the rim of the cocktail glass into the liqueur first and then in the chocolate powder. Put aside.
3. Add chocolate liqueur, vodka, crème de cacao and half-and-half in a shaker. Add ice and shake well.
4. Pour into the chilled cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with shaved chocolate and serve.
If you want to try a different version of the same recipe, here are the ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate,
- 50 ml each of coffee liqueur and Bailey’s Irish cream,
- 1 oz. or 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup
And follow the same steps as listed above. This variation of the original is decadent as well and is a wonderful after dinner drink.