Easy & Delicious Pasta Recipe.
When you are celebrating love, good food on the table is a must. To make your date night perfect, you can surprise your partner with delicious Mushroom Pasta. You can easily cook it at home with a few simple ingredients and easy steps. Compliment it with Wine and you will have yourself a perfect night.
All the ingredients mentioned below will be sufficient for two people.
- 500 grams of wheat pasta
- Butter (2 tablespoons)
- Olive Oil (2 tablespoons)
- 500-600 grams of Mushroom, thinly sliced. Preferred choices are Shiitake or Cremini Mushrooms.
- Quarter cup minced garlic and lemon juice.
- Half-cup whipped cream
- Chicken or vegetables (Optional)
- Parmesan Cheese and Goat Cheese.
- Chopped Spinach
- White Wine.
- Boil water in a large container and about 4 tablespoons of salt in it. Add pasta to it and boil till it becomes firm. Before draining, set aside a cup of the water used for boiling.
- Heat Olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced Mushrooms to it and spread them out on the skillet uniformly. Let it cook for 5 minutes without stirring then flip them over a cook for another 5 minutes until they become golden brown. This is an old Chef’s trick to not stir the Mushroom as you cook because it deepens the flavor before they lose water.
- Once you see the color change, add salt as per taste, garlic, Whipped cream, and White Wine. Stir well and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the water set aside in the first step along with some lemon juice. Simmer until the sauce gets a thick texture.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and remove it from the heat. While it is warm, add Parmesan cheese and stir well. Just before serving, sprinkle it with chopped spinach and goat cheese.
What's Your Reaction?
Antonio Rossi is an experienced Chef from one of the world's most beautiful places, Sicily, Italy. Chef Antonio spent plenty of his childhood with his granny in the kitchen, and that's how he discovered his love and passion for food. Chef Antonio worked in some of the most awarded restaurants and hotels in London, Paris and New York. Chef Antonio is committed to sharing his easy & quick recipes with you to help you get a beautiful approach to gastronomy.