Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe.
List of Ingredients to Make the Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Chopped bell peppers (1/2 each of red and green)
- Chopped olives (3/4 cup)
- 1 lb cooked pasta (farfalle, rotini or bowtie)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados (remove seed and dice)
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup virgin olive oil
How to Make the Chicken Pasta Salad
- You can cook the chicken or grill it for more flavor. If you have leftover chicken, you can use this as well. What makes this a great recipe is that it will keep in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
- Combine the white wine vinegar and olive oil and whisk till blended. Add oregano and mix.
- Put all the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add the dressing and mix again. Use a pepper mill and add to taste.
- Instead of a home-made dressing, you can add mayo.
- What makes this salad a good one is that you can add whatever ingredients you want and have on hand. Easily customizable, it is a quick and easy meal to prepare.
What's Your Reaction?
Hannah Leblanc is a Canadian Chef who is passionate about cooking and baking. Leblanc learned basic cooking skills at home; then, she joined a cooking school in Montreal. As a teenager, Hannah began her career as a Baker at her father's bakery and served as head baker at several North-American and international hotels.