“Keep calm and go bananas”
Banana cake, also called banana bread is a yummy and easy to make cake that both kids and grownup love ot.
Let’s learn how to make an easy peasy banana cake.
- 3 very ripe medium bananas.
- 3 large eggs.
- 100g brown sugar or 2 tablespoons pure honey.
- 150ml vegetable oil.
- 275g all-purpose flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 900g loaf tin with baking parchment or use a loaf tin liner.
- Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Tip into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, sugar and oil.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the cake is well risen and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.