Happiness is freshly-baked muffins…
Who doesn’t love Muffins? We know that you all love Muffins, and especially the small ones at home. Here is a quick and easy recipe for you to learn how to make Muffins and it could also be a way of spending a Saturday evening or a Sunday morning with the kids in the kitchen.
This recipe is without added Sugar and with whole grain flour.
- 125g Whole grain flour
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoon Pure honey
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 100ml Whole milk
- 50g Chocolate chips (optional)
- Anything you like for the decoration and the toppings
- Before starting making the Muffins make sure you preheat the oven to 180C.
- Into a bowl, you mix the dry ingredients first and mix them.
- In another bowl, you add the wet ingredients and you mix all together till you get a homogenous mixture, then you add to it the dry ingredients that you previously mixed in the other bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and bake for 20-25 mins until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Decorate with anything you like.