“A cookie a day, keeps the sadness away.”
This cookies recipe will blow your mind and make you break up with all the other cookies that you always loved so far, as it’s delicious, easy, healthy and full of protein that even GYM addict will enjoy it so much.
Let’s learn how to make these yummy cookies 🙂
- 250g of crunchy and sugar-free peanut butter.
- 1 teaspoon of pure honey.
- 1 egg.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste.
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- pinch salt.
- 2 Palm dates cut into dice.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the peanut butter, the honey and the palm dates together until smooth.
- Beat the egg separately, then add it to the peanut butter mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix again for 30 seconds.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls approximately, and arrange on the tray, leaving a little space between each one.
- Use a fork to do a cross-hatch pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for about 9 minutes, or until golden.