Chicken Tacos Recipe
Whenever we think of easily made, super tasty food one thing surely comes to our mind is chicken tacos, or any type of tacos. And what would be better than Mexican food? Within only 50 mins, you can calm your hunger by making this. This chicken tacos recipe is going to be a great starter for every party.
Ingredients Needed to Make Chicken Tacos
- Flour tortillas
- Two tbsp melted butter
- 1 shredded rotisserie chicken
- 130g salsa
- Sour cream
- Cheese (Mexican blend)
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Diced onion
- Sliced avocado
- Sour cream
- The oven’s temperature should be 375°F.
- Spread the butter generously on both sides of the tortillas.
- Flip over muffin tins and place the tortilla in between the cups so that the shape of a taco can be created.
- Bake them until they change their color into a nice golden brown then take them out.
- Put a pan on the stove and make it warm.
- Take the shredded rotisserie chicken on a pan and add salsa to it. Stir it for a good time.
- Put it aside, then take a taco and insert some chicken into it. Do the same for the rest of the taco and add your favourite ingredients to garnish.
- Place them on a big plate nicely.
And there you go! You are ready with your chicken tacos for satisfying your appetite.
What's Your Reaction?
Zoe Williams is a British Chef who graduated from Le Cordon Bleu London. Zoe worked as a Sous-Chef in a few restaurants in Tokyo and Dubai, and now she is ready to start her new journey as a Chef at Morimoto Restaurant in Doha, Qatar.