Choose Cheese & Wine Accessories Guide.
Both the cheese and wine accessories are an integral part of a cheese and wine party. For example, a corkscrew can be immensely beneficial. This way, it will become a lot convenient to draw corks from bottles. Similarly, a cheese slicer knife is highly effective in cutting the cheese manually. It relieves you of all the pain generally associated with cutting the same cheese with a regular knife.
Have these accessories for ease & convenience they offer
Yes, it is true these accessories play a significant role in deciding the outcome of the cheese and wine party, for instance. Nevertheless, not all of them offer the same ease and convenience during their use. Some items that do provide the comfort you require include:
- Cheeseboard: These boards come in varied shapes and sizes. You will find them in beautiful colors with brilliant features. Slender and long, they are beautifully formed with robust and smooth attributes. Some materials used are sourced from black walnut and come with a coating of soybean oil. They contain suitable engravings for elevating any cheese course. With regular and sustained use, they tend to become faded and dry. Nevertheless, you can restore it with a coating of light vegetable oil or food-grade mineral oil.
- Champagne Coupes: These are the ideal glassware to toast irrespective of the occasion. Elegant and stunning, they come with engraving to give you a touch of absolute sophistication. You can have a brilliant finishing touch to your dinner party by choosing the beautifully crafted and hand-blown varieties. They are also appreciated for being dishwasher-safe.
Cheese and Wine pairing is worth the try
If you are planning to organize a wine and cheese party, for instance, ensure you do the pairing appropriately. In addition, you ought to keep in mind a few aspects which include:
- Avoid over analyzing and give sufficient importance to each individual’s taste preferences. You can accomplish this objective simply by offering a red wine and a white wine. Permit your guests to decide for themselves what suits them the best.
- If you are providing a strong wine, make sure to pair it with a lovely mild cheese. Remember, flavor profiles complement each other.
- Aged cheese or sharp cheese, whose age is six months and beyond, complement perfectly. It happens when served with bold flavors of full-bodied wines.
- In case you wish to offer white or sparkling wine, pair it with soft cheese.
Wine Humidity Gauge & Decanters are the popular choice
When it comes to serving the wine most suitably, two items play a vital role. They are:
- A wine humidity gauge: If you are serving wine, ensure to do so at the right temperature. This is where the wine humidity gauge can come to your rescue. It is incredibly helpful to be interested in the humidity of the said wine. You can use it in your wine cellar before serving wines to your guests.
- A decanter: Wines are well known for containing sedimentary properties. By using a decanter, it can serve perfectly for stylishly holding the wine!
How to Pair Food and Wine for a Charcuterie & Cheese Party
What's Your Reaction?
Zoe Williams is a British Chef who graduated from Le Cordon Bleu London. Zoe worked as a Sous-Chef in a few restaurants in Tokyo and Dubai, and now she is ready to start her new journey as a Chef at Morimoto Restaurant in Doha, Qatar.