How To Choose The Best Fruit And Floral Teas
If you are bored drinking the same black tea, then you may want to try something different. Fruit and floral teas are different, offering you unique tastes. If you are planning a party, offer these different teas that your guests are sure to relish.
If the idea interests you, then go through the guidelines given below. They will tell you how to choose the best fruit teas and floral teas.
Things To Know About Fruit And Floral Teas
Choosing Delicious Fruit Teas
- There are two types of fruit teas. Pure fruit teas are made from fresh fruits. Fruity teas are teas that are flavoured and are normal teas with a flavour. Depending on your need, you can choose either of them. If the flavour is sufficient, go with the flavoured tea. Else, choose a fruit tea that has the authentic taste of fruits.
- A key benefit of fruit tea is that it does not have caffeine making it a good option for those who don’t like caffeine. Cross-check if the fruit tea has caffeine before buying. A fruit tea without caffeine will not disturb your sleep but will help you enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- If you want an additional zest to your fruit tea, you can add herbs and spices to it. Ingredients like cardamom, ginger, lemon, ginger, and flower petals can be added.
- Blood orange fruit tea is a great option. This tea is rich in antioxidants and is healthy. You can enjoy an earthy flavour when you drink this tea.
- Mango mania fruit tea is a great option in summer. This tea would have peach and lemongrass along with mango. The tea is great to help in uplifting your mood.
- Berry blast fruit tea is loaded with berries of different types. It is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This tea can help you improve your immunity.
Choosing Floral Teas
- Floral teas are made from flowers and can offer various health benefits.
- If you prefer floral tea for its medicinal effects, you can choose flowers like feverfew or yarrow.
- Chamomile tea is a great option if you want to have a soothing effect.
- If you are making tea from flowers, then pick high-quality blooms.
- Choose organically grown flowers since there is no risk of the flowers having pesticides and chemicals.
- If you are buying teas with floral flavours, choose hibiscus, lavender, and elderflower since they offer many benefits. Apart from being refreshing to drink, they can help boost your immunity.
Teas That Will Do Wonders For Your Health
What's Your Reaction?
Chef Zoe Williams
Zoe Williams is a British Chef who graduated from Le Cordon Bleu London. Zoe worked as a Sous-Chef in a few restaurants in Tokyo and Dubai, and now she is ready to start her new journey as a Chef at Morimoto Restaurant in Doha, Qatar.