How to Make a Delicious Cosmopolitan Cocktail in 3 Different Ways
Hannah Leblanc is a Canadian Chef who is passionate about…
Also called a Cosmo, the Cosmopolitan cocktail strikes the perfect balance between sweet and sour. It is a classic vodka-based cocktail and featured prominently on the TV show “Sex and the City”. Here is what you will need to make the cocktail.
Ingredient to Make the Perfect Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- 2. oz or 4 tbsp of good or a premium Vodka
- ½ oz or 1 tbsp of Grand Mariner, Triple Sec or Cointreau
- ¾ oz (1 tbs and 1 ½ tsp) cranberry juice
- ¼ to ½ oz (1 ½ tsp to 3 tsp) fresh lime juice
- 2-inch orange peel for garnish
Steps to Making a Delicious Cosmo
- Put ice in a cocktail shaker and add vodka, cranberry and lime juices along with the triple sec. Adjust the amount of lime juice based on your taste for tartness.
- Shake the container for 30 seconds till ingredients are well mixed and chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Other Ways to Make Cosmopolitan Cocktails
What's Your Reaction?
Hannah Leblanc is a Canadian Chef who is passionate about cooking and baking. Leblanc learned basic cooking skills at home; then, she joined a cooking school in Montreal. As a teenager, Hannah began her career as a Baker at her father's bakery and served as head baker at several North-American and international hotels.