Easy Mulled Wine Recipe.
Nothing can be more soothing and fulfilling than a glass of Mulled Wine Cocktail on a cold, chilled day. Let’s learn about an Easy Mulled Wine Cocktail Recipe:-
- The first important step is to select the wine which is the base of this recipe. Wine lovers will have their preferences but select something that will suit all the guests and will also be perfect for making mulled wine. So choose the red wine carefully. Please note that mulled wine has a long tradition and its ingredients may vary from country to country. But some common spices are cinnamon, cloves, and anise. You can also add orange zest and bay leaf.
- Now, the next step is to add all the ingredients to a saucepan and place them over low heat. Please remember you need to warm the mixture and do not bring to boil them.
- You can also add in some sugar if that suits you
- Next, remove from heat and allow it to stand for about 5-10 minutes. Keep the pan covered to avoid the heat from escaping.
- Place the pan once more on heat, once the cocktail reaches the preferred temperature, turn off the gas.
- Your mulled wine cocktail is ready to serve.
- So, this is how easy it is to make a quick homemade mulled wine to receive your unexpected guests on a wintry night. And the best part is you can experiment by adding other ingredients that you feel elevate the taste of this hot drink further.
- So, make your version of mulled wine in few easy steps and enjoy it with your friends.
What's Your Reaction?
Antonio Rossi is an experienced Chef from one of the world's most beautiful places, Sicily, Italy. Chef Antonio spent plenty of his childhood with his granny in the kitchen, and that's how he discovered his love and passion for food. Chef Antonio worked in some of the most awarded restaurants and hotels in London, Paris and New York. Chef Antonio is committed to sharing his easy & quick recipes with you to help you get a beautiful approach to gastronomy.