How to Make The Most Delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Mark Dubois grew up in a tiny village in the…
Grilled cheese sandwich is not only popular with all age groups but also easy to make. This filling sandwich requires few ingredients and best eaten hot. Add a hearty soup or a nice salad and you have the perfect meal for any time of year.
These cheeses make the best grilled cheese sandwich ever but try different combinations based on your taste. You can also experiment with different types of bread – whole wheat, white or 7-grain bread.
- Monterey Jack
- Butter (unsalted if possible)
Steps to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Use a skillet or heavy pan to make your sandwich. You will love the results.
- Add a nice, even layer of butter on one side of a slice of bread.
- Heat the skillet over low heat. Once it is hot, you can start toasting.
- If you have pre-sliced cheeses, your job becomes easy. Layer the cheese slices on top of each other and cover with another slice of bread.
- Put the sandwich in the skillet and let it grill. Flip to the other side and finish grilling. The cheese should have melted and both sides of the sandwich should be golden brown in color.
- Cut into triangles or squares and serve piping hot.
How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Chowhound
What's Your Reaction?
Mark Dubois grew up in a tiny village in the South of France where fresh ingredients, traditional recipes, and fantastic french wines are present in every house and corner. Chef Mark is specialised in Mediterranean Gastronomies, but he is more passionate about baking. Chef Mark is currently working as a hosted Chef in different restaurants around Europe.