Choosing the Finest Champagne Bottle.
The choices you make in life do matter a lot! For instance, celebrating triumphant moments with champagne speaks volumes about your mindset!
Remember, champagne has played the role of a traditional celebratory drink for ages! Be it an apéritif or a toast for celebrating any special occasion, it will help you set the tone concerning the event. So choose it correctly to make your celebrations twice as memorable.
Fortunately, there is a myriad of great styles to choose from. So make the best selection and show the world how good things in life matter to you! Nevertheless, choosing the perfect gold standard sparkler might be a little overwhelming. It is rightly so as every sparkling wine is not a bottle of champagne!
The straightforward way to uncork the finest champagne is to select it appropriately in the first place. It will ensure you do end up having a blast during the celebration! In a sense, you will succeed in taking the event to a greater height as well.
You can easily accomplish this objective by adhering to a few steps:
- Step 1: Have a better understanding of the difference between Sparkling Wine, Cava, or Champagne.
- Step 2: Discover your propensity and preference
- Step 3: How much Extra Brut or Doux meets your parameters.
- Step 4: Does the sweetness levels of Extra Sec or Sec exceed your expectations?
- Step 5: Give due respect to the environment by going green!
Are You in Two-Minds Whether to Opt for Vintage or Non-Vintage?
There is a great solution if you are in two minds about going for a vintage or non-vintage champagne! Keep your parameters and yardsticks in mind while deciding. For example, if you desire to have a taste of a specific house, you can undeniably go for Billecart Salmon or Bollinger.
The makers of these works relentlessly come out with a very distinctive house flavour. To accomplish this requirement, vintage wines and harvested grapes are put to use. Moreover, they are considerably easy to drink since almost one year goes behind their ageing.
Likewise, the vintage champagne is during a more successful year. As a result of this, it exhibits more uniqueness in its taste. Not only this, it even boasts of a wonderful flavour and the scents attributed to a specific harvest.
Widely acclaimed to be richer and softer on the palate, it warrants a more extended ageing period stretching up to three years. However, it does play a significant role in leaving behind lasting impressions on people.
Get Acquainted with Few Popular Brands Worth the Try!
Good celebration champagne ought to be unique. Some popular brands worth the try include:
- Moet & Chandon Imperial: You will get a rare chance to find flavors of baked bread or toasted nuts. These ingredients play an instrumental role in offsetting the bright acidity, for instance.
The brand deserves a pat on the back for applying equal portions of Pinot Meunier and pinot noir varietals. As a result, you have the freedom to pair it with a roast chicken, for example.
- Bollinger Brut Special Cuvee: If you are looking forward to finding a French connection, this would be an ideal choice. It contains the perfect blend of sultry spice and stone fruit. They are equally good for pairing with cheese plates and for a festive turkey dinner, for instance.
Understanding Champagne in 5 minutes or less!
What's Your Reaction?
Antonio Rossi is an experienced Chef from one of the world's most beautiful places, Sicily, Italy. Chef Antonio spent plenty of his childhood with his granny in the kitchen, and that's how he discovered his love and passion for food. Chef Antonio worked in some of the most awarded restaurants and hotels in London, Paris and New York. Chef Antonio is committed to sharing his easy & quick recipes with you to help you get a beautiful approach to gastronomy.