Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Tomatoes Recipe
Antonio Rossi is an experienced Chef from one of the…
Tasty Chicken Recipe.
If you are looking for an idea for a delicious chicken dinner, then try roasted chicken with fennel and tomatoes. This dish is full of flavors and the taste will be addictive. Here is the recipe for this dish.
- Chicken (flattened with backbone removed).
- 2 fennel bulbs sliced into thin wedges.
- 1 garlic separated into cloves.
- 1 tbsp crushed fennel seeds.
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds.
- 1 pt. tomatoes (grape variety).
- 1 c. pitted olives.
- 8 oz of sourdough bread made into pieces of 1-inch.
- 3 c. baby kale.
- 1 tbsp lemon zest with lemon juice 3 tbsp.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Pepper (freshly ground).
- Kosher salt.
- The oven needs to be preheated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. On a baking sheet, place garlic and fennel slices. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle pepper and salt. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a spice mixture with coriander seeds, fennel seeds, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Rub the chicken with 1 tbsp olive oil and then with the spice mixture.
- Add olives and tomatoes to the baking sheet and reduce the temperature to 425 F. Now keep the chicken on top of the vegetables and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp olive oil with salt and pepper to the sourdough bread pieces. Mix well. Scatter these pieces around the chicken and place in the oven. Cook until chicken is done. When you insert a meat thermometer in the thigh, the temperature should be 165 F. This should take 10 to 15 minutes. Take out the chicken and allow it to cool.
- Add the kale to a pan and toss it until it begins to wilt. To this add lemon juice and combine. Serve chicken along with the vegetables.
Enjoy the tasty and flavor-rich roasted chicken with fennel tomatoes.
What's Your Reaction?
Antonio Rossi is an experienced Chef from one of the world's most beautiful places, Sicily, Italy. Chef Antonio spent plenty of his childhood with his granny in the kitchen, and that's how he discovered his love and passion for food. Chef Antonio worked in some of the most awarded restaurants and hotels in London, Paris and New York. Chef Antonio is committed to sharing his easy & quick recipes with you to help you get a beautiful approach to gastronomy.