The Espresso Martini is a cold, coffee-flavoured cocktail made with vodka, espresso coffee, coffee liqueur, and sugar syrup. It is not a true Martini as it contains neither gin nor vermouth, but is one of many drinks that incorporate the term into their names.
Espresso Martini is a very flexible cocktail that allows you to be creative with your imagination. You can actually make your cocktail the way you like it, by adding delicious ingredients such as Salted Caramel or replacing the alcoholic spirits by non-alcoholic ones!
- 100ml Vodka
- 50m freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 50ml coffee liqueur
- 10m premium salted caramel syrup
- 4 coffee beans (Optional)
- Ice cubes
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans.