Who dosen’t love sweet potatoes?
This recipe is simply amazing, easy, quick and so delicious. Sweet potatoes are very tasty and easy to prepare, you have plenty of ways to cook them and enjoy them and the carrots are amazingly healthy, light and tasty.
Both grown-up and kids will love this recipe that can be enjoyed at any time of the day, as a main dish or as a starter. This recipe is a perfect way to consume veggies.
- 500g Chopped carrots
- 500g Chopped sweet potatoes
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp herbs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 25g butter
- 100 ml of Cooking cream
- 400 ml of veggie broth or water
- In a large pan, you add the water or the veggie broth with the salt, then you add the carrots, sweet potatoes, the garlic and you bring to the boil.
- Then you lower the heat and cook for 15 mins.
- Remove from the heat and cool for a few minutes, before you blend with a blender.
- Add the cumin, the butter, the pepper, the herbs, and the cream, then you cook for 5 more minutes
- Serve and enjoy.