It is a fact that noodles are one of the most popular and easy-to-make comfort food. The best thing is that you can make your version of chicken noodles that appeals to you the most. By mixing and matching ingredients, veggies and sauces that you use in the recipe, you can add in your special touch.
Delicious Chicken Noodles Recipe
Let go through the basic steps to make this delicious recipe.
- The first step is to select the right noodles. There is a variety of noodles available in your nearby supermarket. Select the one that you find best for your homemade recipe and start with the cooking.
- Bring a bowl of water to boil and add in the noodles and cook over medium heat for about 2-5 minutes. You need to cook the noodles and not overdo the boiling, otherwise, they will turn extra soft and sticky.
- Drain the water from the cooked noodles in a strainer and add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil to avoid the strand of noodles from becoming mushy and sticky.
- Meanwhile, keep your veggies nicely chopped. You can use any seasonal vegetable that will add to the overall taste of the dish.
- Next, in a wok, heat a little oil, and pour in the salt and pepper marinated chicken strips sliced properly and lightly fry over medium heat. Once little brown, keep them aside on a separate plate.
- Now to the same oil, add finely sliced onion and chilies and once then add the veggies and cover and let all cook for about 4-5 minutes. The vegetables need to cook properly, but they must retain some crunch.
- Now add the already cooked chicken pieces to the wok and keep stirring. Now add the sauces, salt, pepper, vinegar to your taste and add the cooked noodles. Give a nice stir to ensure that each strand of noodles gets nicely coated with the syrup on the wok. Garnish with scrambled eggs and spring onion.
- Your Chicken Noodles are ready!
How Noodles Are Made Around The World
What's Your Reaction?
Zoe Williams is a British Chef who graduated from Le Cordon Bleu London. Zoe worked as a Sous-Chef in a few restaurants in Tokyo and Dubai, and now she is ready to start her new journey as a Chef at Morimoto Restaurant in Doha, Qatar.