This is How to Make the Easiest Chocolate Martini Cocktail
Hannah Leblanc is a Canadian Chef who is passionate about…
Chocolate Martini cocktails are sinfully decadent and delightful. Though you don’t need a special occasion, you can make it special by serving one. Serve this as a dessert and have your guests swoon with pleasure.
The Ingredients Needed
- Cocoa powder
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp) chocolate liqueur (extra for the rim of the cocktail glass)
- 1 oz. crème de cacao
- 1 oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. half-and-half
- Shaved chocolate for garnish
Instructions to Make Chocolate Martini
- Add chocolate powder and pour the chocolate liqueur into 2 rimmed plates.
- Dip the rim of the cocktail glass into the liqueur first and then in the chocolate powder. Put aside.
- Add chocolate liqueur, vodka, crème de cacao and half-and-half in a shaker. Add ice and shake well.
- Pour into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate and serve.
If you want to try a different version of the same recipe, here are the ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate,
- 50 ml each of coffee liqueur and Bailey’s Irish cream,
- 1 oz. or 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup
And follow the same steps as listed above. This variation of the original is decadent as well and is a wonderful after dinner drink.
What's Your Reaction?
Hannah Leblanc is a Canadian Chef who is passionate about cooking and baking. Leblanc learned basic cooking skills at home; then, she joined a cooking school in Montreal. As a teenager, Hannah began her career as a Baker at her father's bakery and served as head baker at several North-American and international hotels.