How to Make a Tom Collins Cocktail?
Stir up a serving of the classic gin cocktail which is a hit with everybody. Here’s how to do it:
Things you’ll need:
- 50 ml Gin
- 15 ml Simple sugar syrup
- 25 ml lemon juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- Soda water to top
- A maraschino cherry (for garnishing)
- Lemon wedge (optional)
Making the flawless Tom Collins in 3 easy steps:
After you have gathered all the ingredients, make a glass of the gin cocktail. You’ll be done in 3 to 4 minutes! Follow the following method –
- Shake it to make it! – Take a cocktail shaker. In the mixing tin, put in the gin, sugar syrup, and lemon juice. Add ice to it. Suggested only 4 cubes to not make it watered down. Give it a good shake.
- Stir it up! – Take a Collins glass and strain the drink in it. Top with club soda water and stir the drink.
- Though it is optional, you will hardly see a glass of Tom Collins without the cherry garnish. So add the skewered cherry to the rim. You can go the whole hog and add a lemon slice, also called the lemon wheel, for the full effect.
Your happy drink is ready!