Once we hit forty, women only have about four taste buds left: one for vodka, one for wine, one for cheese, and one for chocolate…
If you are looking for a refreshing drink for the spring and the summer months, or even in a sunny day in winter, a different cocktail that you can serve to your guests and friends, or if you simply love watermelon, then this easy and refreshing cocktail is going to blow your mind.
Vodka Watermelon cocktail is easy, quick to make, and with only few ingredients.
Just make sure you have a sweet and juicy watermelon at home.
Let’s learn how to make this delicious and fancy cocktail.
- 2 cups of watermelon cubes
- 20 ml Lime or Lemon juice
- 50 ml of Vodka
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- The first step is to blend the watermelon cubes, then you need to pour it through a fine-mesh strainer to get 1 cup watermelon juice.
- Pour it in the cocktail shaker or directly to a bigger glass to mix all the ingredients together.
- Then add the lime juice and the maple syrup and the ice cubes.
- Shake or mix very well with a spoon, then serve in a nice cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime or lemon slice and a piece of watermelon.
Make sure you buy a watermelon without seeds, you can find them in a lot of places, then you won’t have to spend time removing all the small black seeds.
If you don’t have the maple syrup, then you can replace it with any syrup you have a home, or even with a teaspoon of sugar.