Are you having a slight craving for something cheesy or having a sudden hunger attack? Then, try this quick cheese flatbread recipe.
It takes only 10 minutes to get cooked. This can be a great addition to your party appetizers too.
For this quick recipe, you’ll need refrigerated pizza dough (nearly 13 ounces). However, even if it’s not available, you can use frozen pizza crust or French flatbread loaf as a base.
As the name suggests, of course, we need the hero of this dish: cheese.
You can use any cheese you like: Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, Mozzarella cheese, or Cheddar cheese.
Take shredded or grated cheese 2 cups. You can take it in any combination you like.
The usual salt as per taste.
You can use butter 1/4 to 1/2 cups as you like.
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking sheet with melted butter
- Press the dough on the baking sheet with your fingers, and then use some butter to shape it properly. Use a rolling pin and create a flatbread shape.
- Brush the base or prepared flatbread with butter.
- Add the grated or shredded cheese of your choice on top of it by sprinkling
- If you are using bread loaves, then you can skip the dough part.
- Bake in preheated oven till the crust becomes crispy. If you are using the pizza dough, it may take nearly 10 minutes to get cooked.
- If you wish, you can cut the flatbread into small pieces or keep it as such and serve it warm.
Have it as a snack or as a part of your meal. You can serve it with your favourite dip. Adding herbs like basil or oregano to the dough is optional if you want some additional flavouring.
Try this cheese flatbread recipe to have the quintessential Italian flavours on your plate in no time.